We love theatre.
We love exploring the human soul through the language of great plays, and we love taking this journey with you, our friends.
Ticket revenue only covers 60% of our operational costs. The remaining 40% of what it costs to light the stage, hire and dress our actors, build a set and put props in the hands of the characters is made possible by the generosity of donors like you. We at Henley Street Theatre are full of anticipation for what is sure to be a riveting season. Your support can help make this incredible 2012-2013 season a reality!
Your gift is seen right on the stage!
$25 buys us props for a show
$50 covers the cost of one night’s worth of programs
$100 provides a costume
$250 allows us to provide a student with a theatre internship.
$500 covers the cost of many of ours sets