Henley Street Theatre and Richmond Shakespeare are taking applications for paid internships for our 2013-14 season.
Internships are available in the areas of:
Assistant Stage Management
Set design and construction
Acting (by audition only)
1) Interns must be in high school (grades 9 – 12)
2) Must be able to attend evening rehearsals, production meetings and may be required to work performances.
3) Interns will be paid a $100 honorarium at the completion of the internship.
1) Please send a one-page letter indicating which internship you are interested in and any experience you may have had in your area of interest, including volunteer work.
2) Applicants who have conflicts during the rehearsal process will still be considered. Please indicate conflicts/availability in your letter of interest.
3) To apply, please send letter of interest to Joconnor@HenleyStreetTheatre.
4) No phone calls please.