Tickets for Wittenberg are now on sale!
For more information or to register for one of our classes, click HERE
If you’re looking for a great gift idea for any occasion, we have just the ticket! These four tickets may be use for any of our remaining shows in any way.
Click HERE to purchase!
DONATE to the Marriage of True Minds Campaign
- March 6: Our new and absolutely hilarious The Complete Works of William. Shakespeare (abridged) will appear for a special one-night performance at the Jewish Community Center. Click HERE for more information.
- March 27-April 19: The mixing brilliant repartee with slapstick silliness, the wonderful Wittenberg will play at Richmond Triangle Players. Tickets go on sale February 24!
- March 28: Our international high school Shakespeare festival, the Bardathon, will be held at the Gottwald Playhouse at Richmond CenterStage. Click HERE for more information.
- April 12 at 7pm: A special one-night reading of Ruined, in association with the African American Repertory Theatre, the Virginia Holocaust Museum, and the IFPSW, will be held at the Virginia Holocaust Museum as part of Prevent Genocide month. Followed by a post-performance talkback with experts in the fields of human rights and genocide study and prevention.
- April 26: Shakespeare’s birthday celebration at Agecroft Hall!
- May 13: Our popular audience favorite, the Hollywood Taming of the Shrew, will return for one special night only, at Maymont! Admission is free, and the show is appropriate for all ages—bring a blanket, picnic, and the kids!
- May 17: The Bootleg Ball, our annual gala celebration.
- And of course, with summer comes the return of our beloved tradition, the Richmond Shakespeare Festival at Agecroft Hall—
June 12-July 6 A Midsummer Night’s Dream